This is going to be a great year and we have lots of surprises in store for you. We’re not going to give you all the details right now (that would take the fun out of it) but here are a few things to watch for.
- Soon we’ll be launching a new awareness campaign to get everyone excited and engaged in the 50th anniversary.
- Watch for our special “50 Reasons” posts on our blog. We’ll be asking people to tell us why stem cells matter (in 50 words or less). We’d love to hear your reason.
- We have some very special events planned. (After all, it wouldn’t be a celebration without a party.) Events that will help Canadians understand why stem cells are so important.
- And to make things even more fun, we’ll be running a contest or two with some pretty wonderful prizes — we think you’ll be surprised.
- Finally, we’ll be establishing a “Stem Cell 50 Ambassador” program and asking you to get involved. It will be easy, fun, and — make no mistake — very important.
Let’s make this a year that we will all be proud of.